Tuffa Tanks 1400 VB – Fuel Oil Tanks
The Tuffa tanks bunded oil tank is designed with pollution control in mind – it is environmentally friendly and complies to all relevant legislations. This bunded tank is used for domestic, commercial, institutional, and agricultural applications; these can be manufactured fitted with our Tuffa ‘Firestop’ barrier, to protect oil tanks where a fire barrier is required.
- 2″ fill connection c/w cap and chain
- Float Level gauge
- Lockable hinged lid
- 1″ bottom outlet (top outlet available upon request)
- Colour: black
- Remote reading contents gauge
- Tank pack
- Overfill prevention valve
- Bund / overfill alarm
- Fire protection
- Armco barrier
- Alternative colours
UK normal delivery charges are now included within out tank prices, excluding Scotland & Ireland (contact us for additional costs). Prices do not include for removal of the tank at destination. Lifting equipment may be required to unload tank at destination and should be arranged before delivery.
Patent Tank Fire Protection System
All of our plastic and steel storage tanks can be manufactured with a fire barrier.
- The FireStop is a patented product
- It is independently tested and certified by Warrington Global Research. (Now Bodycote).
- The Local Authority Building Control has issued a system approval certificate.
- It is a unique innovation for the storage tank industry.
- It benefits the end user, for Commercial, Industrial, Domestic applications.
- It ensures compliance with the Building Control Services and thus Building Regulations.
- The tanks safeguard the environmental protection, as the tanks are bunded.
- It can be installed in a more convenient location INCLUDING INSIDE A BUILDING. Thus will aid security and vandalism of the product being stored.
We are able to offer a competitive finance package on heating equipment, accessories and installation if required.
Please call us on 0845 5578085 or email us for details and to arrange a quotation.
Finance services are provided by Capex Finance Ltd.
PDF Brochure Download
Please click on the image below to download a brochure for this product in PDF format.