Ambirad electric radiant heaters are silent in operation and emit no atmospheric pollution. They are ideally suited for intermittently heated buildings and large volume low occupation buildings where doors are constantly in use. Both the Quartz Glow and Electric Ceramic Plaque heaters are constructed from extruded aluminium and are supplied with a durable light ivory powered coated finish. (Colour to RAL 1015). Special colours are available on request to RAL specification.
• Highly polished parabolic reflectors made from high quality anodised aluminium.
• Tungsten-halogen bulbs provide short wave infr-red heat energy at 1.2 microns which can be directed to the target area like a spotlight.
• Halogen bulbs create a warm glowing environment.
• 86% radiant efficient.
• Five lamp configurations allow a choice of radiant energy distribution patterns.
• Power options extend from 1 to 4.5kW.
• Safety guards fitted as standard.
• Wall brackets included as standard
UK mainland normal delivery charges are INCLUDED within this price, excluding Scotland Highlands & Ireland (contact us for additional costs). Lifting equipment may be required to unload product at destination and should be arranged before delivery.
We are able to offer a competitive finance package on heating equipment, accessories and installation if required.
Please call us on 0845 5578085 or email us for details and to arrange a quotation.
Finance services are provided by Capex Finance Ltd.
PDF Brochure Download
Please click on the image below to download a brochure for this product in PDF format