Combat Flue – Cabinet Heaters
Combat flue in this section can only be used with Combat warm air cabinet heaters.
The single skin flue system is made from Stainless Steel and available with a full range of accessories.
The Stainless steel flue is suitable for both Gas and Oil cabinet heaters.
Flue is available in two sizes to suit the entire range of cabinet heaters, please check on the following table to confirm flue size.
Available Flue Components
- 1000mm Flue Pipe Sections – Seam Free
- Change Over Section (One Required Per Heater)
- Joint Clamp Bands (To Seal Each Flue Joint)
- 45 Degree Flue Bend
- Master Flash Seal With Fixing Kit
- Cravat (Where Old Lead Slate Is Used)
- Sweedish Cowl (Must Be Used For Gas Heaters)
- Standard Cowl (For Oil Heaters)
- Wall Brackets For Supporting Flue From Wall
- Guy Wire Kit (Ideal For Green Houses)
Flue is generally fitted to the heater using fireproof rope and fire cement directly into the heater spigot. Adequate support must be provided for the flue length. Flue brackets are available for fixing.
It is not permissible to use 90 Degree fittings on cabinet heaters. Wall penetrations should be made using 45 Degree elbows which facilitate combustion gas flow.
When a section of flue pipe has been cut to size, any off cuts should be disposed of. A factory crimp is rolled into one end of the flue pipe to facilitate a socket type connection. With a special hand crimp tool, short lengths of flue can be crimped and used again.
Shipping is included free of charge when purchased with an appropriate heater.
When purchasing flue separately, a carriage charge will apply depending on the amount of flue purchased.
Small amounts can be shipped by carrier, large amounts will be shipped by Pallet service.
Please contact us to agree a shipping charge for flue purchased individually.