Combat Flue – Open Flue
It is important to use only Combat flue pipe with the Combat range of heaters.
This section details combat flue components available for open flue configurations.
Open flue configurations should not be used in dusty or polluted atmospheres as combustion air is drawn from the room the heater is located in.
It is important to note the warranty conditions regarding airborne chemicals as open flue may not be suitable.
For additional information regarding flue specification please contact us.
Step 1 – Combat Flue Size Identification
Combat flue is available in 80 mm, 100 mm and 130 mm sizes. Use this chart to determine the flue size required for your heater. Note that the flue size is not interchangeable and the correct size must be chosen.
Step 2 – Combat Flue Component Identification
Combat flue can be installed either vertically or horizontally. Heaters are supplied rear flue as standard, vertical flue can be specified and factory made.
- All combat flue pipe is supplied in 1000 mm lengths only.
- 90 Degree elbows enable the flue direction to be changed by a 90 degree angle.
- 45 Degree elbows enable the flue direction to be changed by a 45 degree angle.
- Terminal is universal and can be used in either a vertical or horizontal configuration.
- Masterflash seal must be ordered in addition for a vertical and horizontal configuration and includes a fixing kit.
When using an open flue configuration, flue pipe is required combustion fumes only.
Flue pipe sections can be cut to length, all off cuts must then be disposed of. Each end of the flue pipe contains a rubber seal which must be used when making connections.
Shipping is included free of charge when purchased with an appropriate heater.
When purchasing flue separately, a carriage charge will apply depending on the amount of flue purchased.
Small amounts can be shipped by carrier, large amounts will be shipped by Pallet service.
Please contact us to agree a shipping charge for flue purchased individually.