No products were found matching your selection.
The flue in this section can only be used with Combat warm air cabinet heaters.
The single skin flue system is made from Stainless Steel and available with a full range of accessories.
An optional Aluminium range is available, this can ONLY be used with Gas cabinet heaters, Models 15, 20, 30, 40 and 50.
Flue is available in two sizes to suit the entire range of cabinet heaters, please check on the following table to confirm flue size.
Available Flue Components
- 1000mm Flue Pipe Sections
- Change Over Section (One Required Per Heater)
- Joint Clamp Bands (To Seal Each Flue Joint)
- 45 Degree Flue Bend
- Master Flash Seal With Fixing Kit
- Cravat (Where Old Lead Slate Is Used)
- Sweedish Cowl (Must Be Used For Gas Heaters)
- Standard Cowl (For Oil Heaters)
- Wall Brackets For Supporting Flue From Wall
- Guy Wire Kit (Ideal For Green Houses)
Flue is generally fitted to the heater using fireproof rope and fire cement directly into the heater spigot. Adequate support must be provided for the flue length.
It is not permissible to use 90 Degree fittings on cabinet heaters. Wall penetrations should be made using 45 Degree elbows.