Who are we?
We are Euro Gas And Mechanical Services (Midlands) Ltd.
Unit 5 Brookfield Drive, Bridgtown, Cannock, WS11 0JN.
Tel: 01543 422011
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May, 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We need to collect various information so we can process your order
- Company name and your name
- Contact information including physical addresses, email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Details of item(s) you have purchased
- Your I.P. Address, which is used for fraud prevention
- Cookies to enable a better website experience and hold cart details
- Analytical information which we use to monitor buying trends
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We store your details within this secure store so you can access it under “My Account”
- They are sent to our back office management server so we can process your order
- They are processed through our Accountancy Software so we can provide you invoices
- It helps us process returns and helps you when required for such as warranty claims
- We use your analytical data (provided by Google Analytics) to help us improve the store
- We electronically pass minimum details to our payment provider so we can capture payment****
- We give your details to suppliers so they can send goods directly to you****.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- We don’t sell or share your information with anybody (see **** above).
- We wont contact you other than “Administrative Emails” or phone calls, to process your order or advise of delays or stock issues, unless you give us permission
- We don’t process your payment details, this is done by an external secure provider
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We keep your information for a period of 15 years. You can log into the “My Account” section to view, change and delete this information as you see fit.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we hold it securely in an encrypted database, with access limited to key employees.
We also take a backup snapshot of our servers and store these on secure hard drives, together with an encrypted copy stored in the Cloud.
Before we pass your details over to suppliers and couriers for example, we ensure these companies are GDPR compliant and have policy statements in place.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If asked to sign up to our newsletter or mailing list, simply don’t check the sign up box.
- You can ask us at any point about the information we hold.
- You can ask us to “Erase You” from our systems and we will remove every record we have. Ensure you keep receipts and proof of purchase of anything purchased from us.
- Talk to us, once we verify its you we will gladly discuss any concerns you have.
SENSITIVE INFORMATION (CREDIT CARD DETAILS)
We use a third party to process your payment details. This is done by a secure website to which our website links. As these details are processed externally to us, we never see your payment details. If you do make a payment over the phone or at our office, all sensitive information such as credit card details will be destroyed upon completion of the transaction.
Your information will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
We will not request your details or process your details by any unsafe means, and will usually use our Card Merchants secure site. Where details are requested by telephone or fax, the details will be destroyed upon completion of the transaction.
We will not make any charges to your card until the items are ready for dispatch, or at the time of ordering for special order items. Where we have performed a service (such as call out or repair) to your premises, we will only charge your card when our Project Worksheet has been signed in agreement with the works carried out.
All items that we sell generally on-line have VAT included in the final sales price. A VAT invoice will be produced and submitted with every order. VAT is charged at the current rate.
All orders will comply with the 2000 Distance Selling Regulations.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
NEED MORE HELP
Just make contact with us. We are here to help, be up front and truthful.