Combat Flue – Room Sealed
It is important to use only Combat flue pipe with the Combat range of heaters.
This section details combat flue components available for Room Sealed configurations.
Step 1 – Combat Flue Size Identification
Combat flue is available in 80 mm, 100 mm and 130 mm sizes. Use this chart to determine the flue size required for your heater. Note that the flue size is not interchangeable and the correct size must be chosen.
Step 2 – Combat Flue Component Identification
Combat flue can be installed either vertically or horizontally. Heaters are supplied rear flue as standard, vertical flue can be specified and factory made.
- All combat flue pipe is supplied in 1000 mm lengths only.
- 90 Degree elbows enable the flue direction to be changed by a 90 degree angle.
- 45 Degree elbows enable the flue direction to be changed by a 45 degree angle.
- Wall terminal is used in a horizontal configuration only and includes the terminal, wall plate and manifold only.
- Roof terminal is used in a vertical configuration only and includes the terminal and manifold only.
- Plastic cup must be ordered in addition for a vertical configuration.
- Masterflash seal must be ordered in addition for a vertical configuration and includes a fixing kit.
When using a room sealed configuration, flue pipe is required for fresh air and combustion fumes.
Flue pipe sections can be cut to length, all off cuts must then be disposed of. Each end of the flue pipe contains a rubber seal which must be used when making connections.
Shipping is included free of charge when purchased with an appropriate heater.
When purchasing flue separately, a carriage charge will apply depending on the amount of flue purchased.
Small amounts can be shipped by carrier, large amounts will be shipped by Pallet service.
Please contact us to agree a shipping charge for flue purchased individually.