PW Maintenance is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PW Maintenance may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2013.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, sensitive credit card details
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products, services and process payments.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
SENSITIVE INFORMATION (CREDIT CARD DETAILS)
After we have completed your transaction, we will not store any of your information on our computer systems or store your information manually. All sensitive information such as credit card details will be destroyed upon completion.
Your information will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
We will not request your details or process your details by any unsafe means, and will usually use our Card Merchants secure site. Where details are requested by telephone or fax, the details will be destroyed upon completion of the transaction.
We will not make any charges to your card until the items are ready for dispatch, or at the time of ordering for special order items. Where we have performed a service (such as call out or repair) to your premises, we will only charge your card when our Project Worksheet has been signed in agreement with the works carried out.
All items that we sell generally on-line do not have VAT included in the final sales price and VAT will be added to the final amount. A VAT invoice will be produced and submitted with every order. In some cases if VAT is included within the final sale price, this will be noted on the item for sale.
All orders will comply with the 2000 Distance Selling Regulations.
This does not affect your statutory rights .
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PW Maintenance, Unit 5, Image Business Park, East Cannock Road, Hednesford, Cannock, WS12 1LT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.